Mixed Greens Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette #healthy #salad

Mixed Greens Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette #healthy #salad

At the point when I need to make a fast and simple plate of mixed greens, this is my go-to recipe. A major bowl of this stuff tops me off at lunch. You can also serve it as a side dish with your supper. This plate of mixed greens is adaptable. Include your preferred products of the soil. I just included tomatoes, however it tastes extraordinary with cut cucumbers, olives and even strawberries.

To oblige my go-to serving of mixed greens, I've also made my go-to dressing. Balsamic vinaigrette is my dressing of decision with this serving of mixed greens. Making your own dressings empowers you to know precisely what fixings you are placing in.

It takes out every one of the sugars and additives found in many locally acquired dressings. Besides, when you are in charge, you can keep the calories low. I am a simple on the dressing sort of young lady, so on the off chance that you like additionally dressing, I would recommend that you twofold the elements for a bigger yield.

You can also top this plate of mixed greens with your preferred nuts or seeds. I ordinarily pompous this plate of mixed greens with toasted pumpkin seeds and cranberries, yet I didn't have any close by.

Also try our recipe Chicken Cucumber Avocado Salad

Mixed Greens Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette #healthy #salad #lunch #glutenfree #diet

This blended greens serving of mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette is my go-to recipe for a fast and simple plate of mixed greens. It makes an extraordinary side dish at supper or a light lunch.

INGREDIENTS

  • 5 oz. bag of spring mix or greens
  • 10 grape tomatoes
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled or cubed
  • 2 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)

BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:

  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tbsp. lemon juice
  • 1/4 tsp. salt (or to taste)
  • 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper (or to taste)


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Make the dressing: Combine the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
  2. In a large salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
  3. Pour the dressing into the salad and toss to coat.


Read more our recipe : Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup

For more details : https://bit.ly/2XNuDwi

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Brownie Bites #desserts #cake

Easy Decorated Christmas Shortbread Cookies #cookies #baking